Zaginiona Wyspa

Zaginiona Wyspa - miejsce gdzie lądują opowiadania

czwartek, 20 marca 2014

I rozdział "Ile Sombre" /"Zaginonej wyspy"/




Jeżli chcielibyście przetumaczę ten rozdział na polski jak najszybciej. Miłej lektury, nie jest długi, ale jest w końcu. :)


Rozdział I (Po angielsku)


Last night I dreamt of my future life. I exult at awoke up. It was very strange and different. This dream forecast my life, my emotion, my future procedure. I knew… I must lit candle of friendship with people. 
This night I couldn’t sleep with my bed. I went to the garden. It’s going to very calm morning. I just closed my eyes for a short time… I heard the sound of waves sea and birdsong. I love it. This place is magic, mysterious and fabulous . I saw a small forest, near to the beach. I take a walk. I saw there a lot of anemones while I was getting to the forest. The forest was extraordinarily quietly.I smelt scented of anemones in the air. I got pleasure out of this breathing space. I walked around about one hour yet. I finally came back to the garden. That weren’t all that pretty. The empty house filled with an eerie melody. I felt a little afraid when I was entering to house. Then I saw Katherine did she take hair down . She’s beautiful girl of long, thick, blond hair. Katy have delicate complexion, and sky-blue eyes. Usually, she wear ivory, airy dress. She’s my best friend.


- I could show you what you want to see, and take you where you want to be – she said - You are so tough, if it’s about this place.

- I really don’t think this is a good time.

- Oh, Yes… This is a good time for removal !

- No. I know, what is good for me.

- You’re stubborn.

- I know.

- Words fail me !

- Oh, Katy, I don’t need any help.

- Ellie! You need my help… you need some help.

- Let’s not bicker.
Then Katy got up of the house. I catch she up in front of forest.


- Kathrin, you musn’t huff.


- I will only so that you can enjoy life.


- Thank you very much, but I know one’s own mind.


- You’re welcome.


- See you soon


- Goodbye

I came back to my home. For the rest of the day i stay in it.



To twórczość w pełni własna, więc proszę o nie kopiowanie itp. Liczę na komentarze


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz